Your loved one deserves a caregiver who is passionate about the daily support in helping them have their best day, every day.
Arbor Care Solutions’s homecare assistance is about establishing strong relationships built on trust and respect.
Companion care services, or companionship, provide emotional support, friendship, and socialization.
Companion Care services include:
- Conversation and mental stimulation, such as playing games or listening to music
- Meal prep and time spent together over breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Light activity, such as a walk or time spent outside
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to and from appointments and social events
- Reminders for personal care and grooming
- Medication reminders
“Getting it done daily” Our Personal Care givers are here on the daily for you upon demand. At ACS we have a staff that is highly trained and that is here for you and your family. You may be the primary caregiver and provider for your loved ones on the daily or maybe they live alone and need more attention or more help with tasks around the house as they live independently. In both instances we’re here for you.
Personal Care services include:
- Getting dressed/undressed
- Applying Cosmetics
- Putting on Jewelry
- Using an Electric Razor to Shave
- Incontinence & Toileting
- Assistance with Mobility
- Positioning & Transferring
- Running Errands
- Laundry & Light Housework
- Preventing Falls
- General Homemaker Tasks
- Cleaning and Vacuuming
- Meal Preparation and Cleanup
- Taking Out Trash and Recyclables
- Medication Reminders
- Reading and Writing Assistance
- Dressing and Undressing
- Help With Feeding
- Incontinent Care
- Doctor Visit Coordination
- Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Pet Care
- Plant Care
- And Much More…
In the event that you are the primary caregiver or you have a primary caregiver that takes care of your loved ones on a normal basis.
Respite is to relieve you of:
- Not being able to make the tough decisions necessary for your loved one
- Burn Out
- Needing Personal Time Off
Get in Touch
Whether you have questions about our services or need personalized care solutions, feel free to reach out.